Thursday, June 21, 2012

Addictive TV Shows

Yesterday I was home alone and I couldn't go anywhere, so I was stuck in my house the whole day and it was STEAMING. But that's not the point, haha. So I decided to start watching a TV series called "Awkward." on MTV my friend told me about awhile ago.

Seriously, I was totally hooked.

I just started watching it yesterday and I watched all 12 episodes last night because it was so addicting! I'm waiting for the season premiere which is next Thursday 6/28! So excited.

After watching all 12 episodes like a lunatic, I was back to my ol' depressing life. Do you ever get that feeling when you watch a really epic movie, but when it ends, you get all sad because you wish your life was like that? Yeah, that's pretty much how I was feeling afterwards.

So "Awkward." is mainly about this girl Jenna who has bad luck and unfortunate things happen to her all the time. Jenna is suppose to be one of those ugly, loser-ish, forever alone characters and these two guys named Matty and Jake, that are apparently popular, are fighting over Jenna.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY

That is so unrealistic. Don't get me wrong, I know that this show is fictional. But lets be real, HOT GUYS NEVER LIKE "UGLY" GIRLS, OK. This show gives me false hope...




But again, I really love this show and I totally recommend watching it especially if you like teen drama type of shows like me. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment